Monday, March 22, 2010

Picture Error


So I discovered something tonight, Blogger and Picasa Web Albums only allows you 1 GB of memory for pictures between the two of them for free (and every time you post a picture on your blog it makes a web album, so uses your 1 GB). How did I discover this you may ask...well I reached the 1 GB of course :D
The first thing that my brother said when I told him was "that's a lot of pictures," yes it is but the problem is...I'm not done adding pictures and I'm not willing to pay to add pictures and I don't really want to create another account. So...if anyone has any ideas I'm open to suggestions. Until this get's fixed posting maybe a little on slow side. Hopefully I will get it figured out and be back up and blogging soon!





1 comment:

  1. I thought I had a solution but I don't sorry :(

    ReplyDelete