About Me

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Backgrounds

When your old blog background grows old and you decide to give it a new one how do you begin to pick? I decided today that wanted to spruce my blog up a little bit and figured that changing the background would be the simplest thing to do. So first I went to google and typed in free blog backgrounds, I got a whole long list of options (about 82,000,000 is what it tells me)
of different websites that I could go to, I went to several but decided on 4 that I liked. I opened them up and each had so many different options that I could use for my blog I didn't even know where to begin....
there was The Cutest Blog on the Block which I have used several times and have been quite pleased with before. They have so many different types to chose from, and they are broken down into categories like: Cooking, Father's Day, Plaid, Pinks & Browns, Baby Animals, and many others.
Then I also found a couple of new sites that I might use in the future, this one Pyzam my friend Erin has used several times on her blog, they brake theirs down into categories also with some including: Movies, Love, Hearts, Flowers, Music, Pink, and several others.

This blog, The Hot Bliggity, looks so much fun, I had my mom glance at it, she has already gone and found it on her computer and looked through several pages...imagining all the pretty paper these designs could make :D
I haven't had much time to cruise through Shabby Blogs, but it looks like they have a lot of cute designs too.
Just running through The Cutest Blog really fast I quickly found several that I thought were super cute and had a hard time deciding which one to chose from...



I decided to go with the Patriotic (well I actually had to chose a different Patriotic one that I liked since the one above didn't fit my blog) one since the 4th of July is right around the corner (can you believe how quickly it is coming?), but there are still so many more that I like, it's a good thing that there are 365 days in a year so that I can cover that many different blog backgrounds :D
So which background is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment