About Me

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life Updates: The Happiness Never Ends

Mom----Nothing new about my mom except that she is tired and I wish that I knew what I could do to help her.
Dad----Is HOME!!!
Ben/Sonia/family----Coming home to visit in June.. (YIPPEE)
Nathan----Is Engaged!!!! (Getting married in July)...and is going to come see me in Taiwan in October!!!
Libbey/Erick/family----Going to Peru (happy for them, but totally Jealous)
Joel/Beck----Going to Peru (once again happy for them, but totally Jealous)
Kyle----Working for the summer for Google and getting paid to learn and do what he likes to do.
Me!!!----Still going to Taiwan, but my boss is allowing me to come a month later at the end of July rather than the end of June so that I can be here for the wedding!!

So these are kind of random notes, but I like to make notes so that I will remember in time to come what was going on in my life and in the lives of those around me :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment