About Me

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Swinging Monkeys in the Trees

August 31st was my niece Sarah's 6th birthday! Sonia planned an outrageously awesome party full of jungle animals and lots of fun.


It started out with a puppet show filled with all the local animals coming to join.

There was animal tag...one of those pigs sure were wild :)



They even played animal attack, one person was jumping and trying to get the other person to be hit by an animal, if they got it they were out.

There was even yummy food.

Sonia and I made adorable jungle cupcakes, they were a big hit!

Lots of cute and fun presents, even a pink tutu from Grandma and I.

My Eeyore that I made for pin the tail on the donkey.

It was a great party and all the kids had lots of fun, unfortunately 4 days after surgery made me very tired-I went home and visited my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment