Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hair Gone Wild

Originally my plan was that I had to lose another 20 pounds before I could get my hair done but I was at work on Monday night and people were talking about what they had done to their hair recently and I had the sudden urge to call Brea and get my hair done (I can just say how awesome it is having a best friend that does hair and is willing to always go along with your crazy last moment requests to do hair). I had no idea what I wanted done just knew I wanted different, Brea looked on Pinterest for some ideas (actually I pulled up my Pinterest on my phone at the sametime and we both found almost the exact same hair and showed each other). It was a darker brown with some red and caramel low-lights added in.

Before:

After:


I don't know if you can see it really but we didn't have enough of the darker so the underneath colors are a darker brown than the top. I love that my hair is differnt and a little "crazy" but not too crazy :) I love getting my hair done, it adds a little zip to life! 

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations by Stylish Kitchens

    Adrian Jepson the managing director of Gold Coast Kitchens has 32 years experience in the industry both in Australia and Europe. Adrian personally oversees every project from conception to completion. At Stylish Kitchens we take the time to understand the client's lifestyle, tastes and aspirations, and together with our ideas we will customise a design using the latest technology. Contact us today for the best in Gold Coast kitchen design.

    ReplyDelete