About Me

Sunday, February 15, 2015

A New Car

I realized recently that I always tell people when asked how long I've had my car that I always say a little over a year but in reality in April it will be 2 years! And while this car may not be brand new that I could do things to make it seem newer and nicer. It started in December. I've been feeling like lately when I drive at night it almost seemed like I didn't even have my lights on which worried me. I asked Derek for opinions on what to do to help it and he suggested that I could get something done called Headlight Restoration, he had seen that Walmart had started doing them recently so I tried going to them but it didn't work. I ended up going to the Mazda dealership in Orem and although it cost more than I was hoping I am super happy with A. How they look (if you can't tell the top is before and the bottom is after)--they're super shiny! and B. I have lights when I drive at night! Still even now over a month later every time I see my headlights they make me smile. 

I had also noticed lately how nasty my seats were looking and was thinking about getting my seats cleaned when Derek sent me a link about a mobile car cleaning company that was on citydeals. I was a bit hesitant but it was a good price and again I'm super happy with the result! This is my back middle seat before and after. The guy also called me out to my car when he was part way done to show a comparison of what the seats were like (he had done half of a seat so I could see). He also showed me the water after cleaning them. 

I love my car and it's been fun feeling kind of like I'm getting a new car again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment