About Me

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Blog Restart!

Facebook has this tab called "on this day" and they will show anything that you posted on that day through the years, yesterday there were several blog posts that I had posted several years ago. After looking at them it drew me to my blog and I realized that I hadn't posted anything on here since August 2015. That kind of killed me because I used to be so good at blogging and as much as I love looking back at pictures I love even more looking at them with some dialog of what had happened/been said (which is one reason why I love instagram but I also don't like to bog down instagram with multiple posts in one day). So I've decided that I want to start back up blogging again, I may not be very good or consistent (I may end up just doing a monthly dump post... Which if I'm being honest are not my favorite but they are better than nothing. So here is to a great 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment