About Me

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Train Travel

I can't believe that I have been away from the blogging world so long (well actually I've been over at Food on My Plate blogging...check it out!)! Hopefully though I'm getting my schedule and life a little more figured out so I can start being more consistent in my blogging.

I was going through my closet last week when at the bottom I found my Taiwan version of Monopoly that I had bought my first time I went--still unopened (sadly) and decided that I really wanted to play it. I convinced Mom to join in with me and it's been a fun little walk down memory lane.





I love that there are so many places that I've heard of but at the same time there are so many new places that I would love to discover in Taiwan. And how there is Chinese and English on everything! I'm someone that loves Monopoly and combining it with Taiwan makes it a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment