About Me

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cooking Like A Pro

This past Tuesday I had an opportunity to expand my cooking experience...I got to cook in large quantities! At work we hosted a breakfast and I cooked (with help of course!) french toast sticks, scrambled eggs, sausage links and had orange juice. It was an interesting experience to say the least but it was fun. Afterwards my managers told me that I did a really good job and they were how impressed that I kept everything well stocked and warm at a good pace so that everyone was happy and full (:D)!


(me rocking the awesome hair net---Mom told me that they were frumpy looking hair net that she had ever seen. Luckily this week we got new hats so I won't have to wear these again unless I forget my hat at home. Of course most of the time when I was wearing the hair net I didn't even remember unless someone said something to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment