About Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Red's the New Brown!

For a couple of months or so I've been looking at my hair and all I've seen was blah! I knew that I wanted to do something extreme and different than I have ever done before. I asked Brea and Leah for ideas of what I do, they suggested that I go with red (I'd done red low-lights before). I was a little nervous because I've never done complete hair color before and wasn't too sure about red but I trusted Leah and Brea and went with it.

The Before's---the top was my natural but the ends of my hair was parts of two previous highlight job's.


The first After Picture's! (extremely straight!)


Curly Hair


Hair a month after it was done
I was really shocked at first and definitely did not know if I was going to like it or not. I knew that my hair was different but could never picture it so every time I would look in the mirror for a couple of days I still continued to be shocked. I really like it now and am so happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment