About Me

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The First Step to Being a Blogger!

So my brother Kyle has been bugging me for a long time now to start a blog and normally I would just ignore him. But a couple of weeks ago I decided to write an electronic journal entry and I added pictures, I began to think "hey this is like blogging" (or at least what I assume blogging is like). I thought that it might be fun, anyway I was thinking about it and many numerous other things as I was preparing to go to bed, as you can see I didn't get very far in going to bed. After rolling over many times and adjusting my pillow I gave up and got up. So I now am officially a blogger I guess (my brother would be proud). I hope that after I post this blog and then another that I will have calmed my mind down somewhat and will be able to climb into bed and fall quickly asleep (I don't know if you will be able to tell but it is now 1am and I have to get up at 8am the latest!)

1 comment:

  1. Writing a journal is just like writing a blog, except Google does not index a journal. I have not been able to get past that yet, but I'll enjoy reading your efforts.

    ReplyDelete