About Me

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Purpose of this Blog

When I was younger I watched the Sandra Bullock movie While You Were Sleeping, I loved that movie and as she also did I gained the desire to fill my passport, my family always went on driving trips and I loved going, I was always the one that stayed awake with my dad and talked with him to keep him going while the rest of the family was sleeping in the back. It took me many years to get past just the driving trips through the different states of USA, but last February it finally happened! My brother-in-law Erick, sister Libbey, and nephew were taking a trip to Peru to visit Erick's family, at first I thought of it as just a fancy to go with them, but as time continued on I realized that I really wanted to go and that I had the money then to be able to go. So while talking with my sister and mom on the phone I ordered my ticket, it became a reality I was going! After I ordered my ticket I went into a furry trying to get my passport done and arranging homework at school, I was more excited then could be told. Finally it came, we went in February of 2007, I loved my trip and had so much fun. I couldn't wait until I could return to Peru and go to other countries and receive stamps in my passport. So why am I starting this Blog? This last February I found out that I will be going to Taiwan in June to teach English to 3-5 year olds, I will be there June 2008 to December 2008 and while there I will be able to fill my passport hopefully with many different stamps. The purpose of this blog is to hopefully keep a better journal then I ever have and to keep my friends and family at home up-to-date on what is going on in my life and to allow them a view of Taiwan!

No comments:

Post a Comment