About Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 Little Helpers

Everyday after lunch I am in charge of setting up the cots for naps. For the first four months of so I did it all by myself, I would usually finish lunch much quicker than everyone else and would just quickly set them up so that I could go call Mom or work on my lesson for the afternoon. But over a month ago I did something to my back and so I asked some of the five year olds to help me do it when they finished their lunches. They very willingly did it. Even though my back is much better and I don't need the help these 3 (Vanessa, Zoey, and Jeremy) continue to help me everyday. I appreciate that they willingly do it everyday without me asking them to. They make setting up the beds fun, not a day goes by that we aren't laughing about something or playing a game while doing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment