About Me

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry...

...that my blog has suffered a little lately and that I haven't been blogging as much. It's still going to be ignored for a couple of more weeks. Tomorrow after-school Andrea and I leave for Cambodia for five days and then I head home to Oregon. I have many things to blog about and I'm sure that by the time I get home I will have several more but currently my pictures are all in a scramble because I had to move them around to make copies for the parents of all my pictures. I hope that I will be able to quickly fix them and catch up. Either way...I'll see you on the other side of the world :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I can't wait til you're back in the US!!!! And then back in UTAH!!! With me!! It's going to be so great! :)

    Have fun in Cambodia!

    P.S. I like your new blog layout. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete