About Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dance It Girlfriend!

Last Monday when I was on the bus we passed Sonic in Provo, when we were at a red light I looked over and watched this girl dancing as she was holding up an advertisement. I watched her for a couple of minutes and she was dancing the whole time. I again passed her today a couple of times, with several hours in between them and she was still dancing away. I love seeing people who are putting their whole energy into their job and really seem to be enjoying themselves.




Friday night at the basketball game they were playing music during half-time, I looked across and saw these girls dancing. Unfortunately I only caught the end of it on camera but I loved seeing how carefree they were and how much fun they were having.

No comments:

Post a Comment