About Me

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Parade

Last week Mom and I went to help Sonia in Samuel's classroom Halloween party. After the party they had a whole school parade. I took lots of pictures of the cute costumes so that I can get plenty of ideas for next year!

This was soooooo cute! When I have a little girl I am totally making her a costume like this (if you can't tell it's a little flower pot!)

Mary Poppins...awesome! I love it and it's so amazing how close she did.

The parents waiting for the kids to come (they first walked through each classroom before coming to the cafeteria so it took awhile)






This little girl was in her own little world, just dancing away as she walked through the parade.

I don't know why, but I just love the simplicity and creativity of the lego costume :D

How cute is that? She's a swan princess (she even had a tiara on her head)

My cute nephew...he was Darth Vader but masks weren't allowed at school so you couldn't quite tell.

This big brother was so cute and walking his little brother through the parade with him.



This whole family was awesome! They had Colonel Sanders (KFC), Burger King, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and the two characters from McDonalds.

I loved this teachers costume...she was the tooth fairy.

Freaky!


There were several sets of Mario's and Luigi's.


My beautiful niece! Can you believe that she is already 9?!

No comments:

Post a Comment