About Me

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bath Time

I'm not sure but one of my favorite parts about little kids is bath time, they are super cute and almost all babies love the bath...so much more of their personalities come out that you don't always get to see.
While Nathan, Sallee and Claire were visiting Claire of course had to get a bath. Who knew that a sink had multiple uses ;) I love Claire's expressions in all of these pictures, she is so wide-eyed and staring me down.

Claire's little arms snuck out and grabbed the kitchenaid mixing bowl...her she almost looks like she is telling me to stop!




JUST SO CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, those pictures are wonderful thank you for capturing the moment and sharing them with us. And if you don't mind I am saving these and uploading them to Facebook.

    Love ya,

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete