About Me

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

N. Mexico Domination

The 20th of November BYU had a double day---basketball (against Chicago State) and football (against New Mexico). Kyle, Ben, and I decided to make a day of it and go to both games.

As we were walking up to the game we bought some tickets from guy on the sidewalk trying to sell some...and would you believe that they were on the 2nd row endzone!!?? I know that not all people feel those are the best seats because then you are REALLY close and can't see a lot, but I still felt special and cool :D

It was an AWESOME game! A little cold but the sun came out for awhile and it wasn't too bad.

We saw Cosmo more than a couple of times.

We were really close to the cheerleaders when they would run around when we scored (the guy holding the U...he was in my freshman ward and he even threw me a shirt at one point---now that's enough to feel special :D).

This almost looks like a professional! Only because it is so close and you can see the details, never thought that, that would be something that I could say about my photography.

Though it wasn't too cold there was definitely some wind, look how straight those flags are!

The players telling us that we should be clapping and cheering.



My roommate works concessions and I went to visit her during halftime :D

I don't know why, but every time I see this it cracks me up "Brides have them...Babies have them...Now missionaries have one too! The Missionary Registry."

Kyle and I (he is wearing my hat :D)

Ahh much better

Cosmo

He jumped into the crowd! I've never been even close to something like that.

Did I mention that we won? Final Score...40-7! (we also won basketball ball! 109-60!)

Oh another thing...did I mention that we were on TV? Yeah that's right! There was several people standing beside us that were dressed up rather silly, they won some kind of drawing about being the best fan or something like that and they also caught the attention of the reporter from the mtn and with like 8 minutes to go of the game she came over and climbed up into the stands with us and did a little bit of talking and then we all got to cheer. I had many people tell me that they saw me!
I didn't think that I would get to see it but the Tuesday after the game Brea and I had gone shopping and we had stopped at Taco Time to get some food and I was walking towards the bathroom when I looked up at the TV, I realized that it was the game and stopped to tell Brea that it was the game. Just as I was telling her I popped up on the TV! I actually recognized my hat on Kyle before I recognized myself but it was still awesome to be there at the exact moment when they were showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment