About Me

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bryce Canyon

A couple of months ago I realized that it's kind of silly that I live in a state where there are SO many different national parks and that I have never been to any of them. I bought a national park pass and decided that I need to make it a priority to visit as many as I could. My first one because I had been hearing and seeing so many pictures from it was Bryce Canyon. I made the decision that I was going to go on a Saturday and got up and went (Mom didn't like that I was going by myself...Derek and Kayla weren't available to to go and decided that she was going to go with me). The area was so beautiful and peaceful! I sometimes forget to stop and appreciate the natural beauties that Heavenly Father has placed on this earth and going to places like these makes me open my eyes and realize what there is. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment