About Me

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ahh, How Cute!

I know that I have posted pictures of them before, but don't these just make you want to say "ahh, how cute?" Well they do me, and just so you know this probably wont be the last time that I post pictures of the kids either! These were taken for the All About Me mobiles that we are making on Friday, they are going to hang in the middle back-to-back with a self portrait that the kids drew.

Iris, age 3


Una, age 4


Ray, age 5


Charlie, age 5


Mark, age 5


Meggy, age 3


Little Annie, age 3


Little Little Alice, age 4


Rennie, age 3


Brian, age 5


Ruby, age 3


Wendy, age 4 (Wendy and Ruby are sisters)


Rose, age 5


Kristy, age 5


Jimmy, age 4


Rebecca, age 5


Jonathan, age 5


Rain, age 4


Jeff, age 3


Missy, age 5


Jared, age 3


Ariel, age 5


Lucy, age 4


Zoey, age 4


Joy, age 5


Sam, age 3 (he is Rose's brother)


Amy, age 5


Little Erik, age 3


Annie, age 3


Yukai, age 4


Alice, age 5


Vivian, age 5


Buzz, age 5


Fiona, age 4


Eric, age 4


Shawn, age 3


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. They are so precious. I couldn't be more excited.

    ReplyDelete