About Me

Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Wishes


Because I was in Taipei for the weekend I am actually a couple of days behind, Erin's birthday was Saturday. But I still want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (belated though it may be), I love you Erin and am sad that I missed the big birthday bash- I hope that you had an awesome one.
Loves!!!
~Betherd~

(hehe, Erin might kill me for this!) Here are two of my best friends, Erin and Jamie- obviously having fun at the BYU-Utah basketball game last year.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...? You actually did not have a more flattering picture of me??

    But don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I love you way too much to do that!!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm sad that you weren't here. But I did have the best birthday ever!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete