About Me

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Under Construction

...not really, I wish that I could say that, that is why I haven't blogged in almost two weeks! But it's not, things have just been crazy and hectic and I haven't had much time to sit down and write everything up. And it will again be another week until you hear anything from me. Tomorrow morning I leave for Hong Kong with my brother and sister-in-law and will not be back until Friday. I hope to get everything caught up next weekend. Look forward to several picture posts (Taipei trip, Taroko trip, and Hong Kong trip) and either several journal posts or a really, really long post (probably the several one). Don't worry though I will not lose details- I am taking my paper journal (gasp, I really have one of those?) and will be writing the whole week long. I know that I have not been very diligent the past couple of weeks but hope to get back on track when I return- because for those of you who aren't counting, I only have 9 weeks left!
I think that I look forward to coming home, but at the same time it will be very different- I will miss these kids with a passion that I think is indescribable, they have been my family, everything that I have known for the past several months. I think that I will do better to not think about coming home yet, as I am getting a little teary eyed just thinking about it. I love you all lots and look forward to being connected to you again when I return from Hong Kong.
~Betherd~

No comments:

Post a Comment