About Me

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Leila Texts

I have discovered that not only am I a facebook stalker I seem to also be a blog stalker, I will go to a friends blog and see what blogs they read and then just go from there. Today I found one that probably has made my day, maybe even my week. It is called The Leila Texts, here is her description:
When you send a text message on the Verizon network, you can address your text by choosing a name out of your contact list, or you can address it by typing in a phone number. You can also type in a name. And if you type in L-E-I-L-A, then-- bizarrely-- your text will come to me.
This is a blog about the texts I have received. All of them are from strangers, intended for other Leilas, but obviously they missed their marks.
I have spent a lot of my free time today reading the different things that she gets, some of them are not the best but I just skip over those and go to the funny ones, enjoy!
~Betherd~

No comments:

Post a Comment