About Me

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Leslee's Birthday Cake

This past week was Leslee's birthday, I have sort of gotten used to kids having pretty big cakes but when her mom walked in with the cake it was HUGE!! It was so funny having Leslee sit in front of the cake though, she was ready to dig into it, every time someone would stop talking to her, her hand would start stretching towards the cake and we would have to say her name a couple of times to get her attention again. As soon as she blew out the candles she dipped her fingers into the cake, it was pretty funny. See that white thing in the middle with Hello Kitty on it? That is all white chocolate, Yuling scooped it up with a couple of spoons and put it in a big bowl for Leslee, she was slowly making her way through it. When I posted the last pictures of a birthday cake Ben had asked me if I could bring home a couple of them, I wish that I could, they are amazing. Enjoy!

Leslee's Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment