About Me

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Riverdance

Ahhhh I am going to see this in two weeks!!!! I can't believe it, I am so excited.. I got my ticket tonight. To see a little preview of what I will be seeing on the wonderful day of December 13th go here or here or here or here or here. I'm sorry, you don't really have to watch these all but I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am, this is a show that I have watched for years on VHS and have always wanted to see it live. They came last February to Salt Lake but unfortunately I didn't have the money and no one really wanted to go with me. So when I saw that they were having a Taiwan Tour I just had to jump on it. I am sure that I will somehow fit in a countdown until the day, but until then I will just have to make due with youtube videos.

~Bethered~

No comments:

Post a Comment