About Me

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A New Hangout...

Two views of the Clyde Building, I will be in this building plus what's also called the Fletcher Building, sadly I could not find any pictures of that building.

That's right, I have a new hangout, as in a JOB!!! Finally, I have applied to so many and was beginning to worry that I was never going to get one, but I finally I have and will hopefully be starting Monday! I will be working (doing custodial) at the Clyde Building on BYU campus 6-10pm Mon-Fri, so not too late which is nice, the only thing that makes me kind of sad is that I will miss things like..FHE, dinner group, Bones, the Lu'au on the 24th and 25 (which if you can go you should totally--it's absolutely AMAZING!), and other BYU activities that seem to fall in that time period..but at this time in my life a job far outweighs any of those.

3 comments:

  1. So...I've been in the Fletcher Building a couple times and every time I come back feeling like I was just in a submarine. Don't ask me why. It just reminds of one.

    Good luck and have fun! Sounds like a good job for the time being. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth -- i have so many memories from the Clyde building, I studied there with Nathan as a freshman. And about missing activities, oh you will, but there will also so many other memories after work, on weekends and for the rest of your life. Maybe you will have a new work groupee that you'll hang out with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you found a job, those are hard to come by around here these days! Good luck, love you!

    ReplyDelete