About Me

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Curls, Curls, Everywhere!

I got my hair cut today, this is mostly for Erin- she told me to put before and after pictures. The last time that I cut my hair was close to over 4 months ago and I finally decided that I was fed up and asked Jody at Hair Expressions if she could fit me in. Today was my day off and she had an opening, I am still trying to keep my length and grow it out to maybe half way down my back, Jody trimmed off the dead-ends and then gave it a little shape again. It is so interesting how different my hair looks from must this morning to this evening...so much healthier!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures!! I like your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully admit to being a guy, but which are the before and after?

    ReplyDelete