About Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

Three A's and Their Mamas

January 2010:
A very exciting month, I was talking on skype with one of my best friends while I was in Taiwan when she dropped a bombshell on me...she was pregnant! (I know it probably shouldn't have been a huge bombshell for me but I hadn't really put 2 and 2 together that now my friends were getting married they could also get pregnant and have babies).
A couple of days later I got an e-mail from another best friend that she was pregnant too!
I told my sister about both of my best friends being pregnant...she had a secret that she didn't share with me for another couple of weeks. She was pregnant too!
Fast forward to August 2010:
I get a very exciting text on August 24 Erin had had her baby...a little girl!
A week later (exactly- the 31st) I get another call/text (while out celebrating my niece Sarah's birthday) from Brea that she was at the hospital, her water had broke. As soon as I was able I caught the bus to Provo to be there and part of when she had her baby...a little girl!
Now as Brea kind of barely slipped into August with her baby being born there was no chance of Libbey having hers too. Originally all 3 had been due in September, Erin towards the beginning, Brea more middle, and Libbey the end of the month. Erin and Brea had theirs early and Libbey came late with an October baby (yeah we get to share birthday months!)

I found out their names and instantly loved them and the little girls which they belonged to...
Allisyn
Addilyn
Alexia

It's not very often that we have all 3 together so when we were all at Seven Peaks we of course had to take pictures (in order, youngest on left, oldest on right)









Ones with Mommies are always good too!



I love these 3 Little A's and their Mamas and am so happy of the part that I get to have in their lives!
Libbey, Brea, and Erin I have many, many more pictures of them and you guys if you want copies just let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks Beth! I love the pictures. Would you mind emailing me copies of the pictures?

    I'm so glad you're a part of Allisyn's life. She loves her "Aunt" Beth! (And so do I!) :)

    ReplyDelete