About Me

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Fun in a Cake

Somehow all of my interactions with Candace and Anna involve food (it IS a great world :D) I had a Friday off and sort of invited myself down to their place to play and have fun. Candace was awesome and made a super yummy pineapple upside down cake (I'm not sure I had even had that before), we watched a movie, talked tons, played some cards, slept, went shopping, and had just as much as ever. I love these two girlies and am so grateful they were my roommates this last year and that we can still keep up the friendship!

Candace making sure the product was going to be good :) (or maybe just cleaning out the bowl)

I'm not sure with Anna (of course we never are)

Candace with the CAKE!

The beautiful finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment