About Me

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Making of a Pinata

Again just random pictures from the last couple of days. Not in any particular order as I am too lazy to re-arrange them especially since I am working on my journal at the same time.
For those of you who have never made pinatas before this is what you start with, newspaper and lots of it! :D
You then also begin with empty balloons like these above, when you add air they become like those balloons below.

Pinata's Day 1 (aka Monday night). I liked the color in them.
Me working hard on the very beginning of pinata 1.

Haha, this picture makes me laugh so hard. Natalie preparing the paste for the pinatas.
This is one of the poor guys that fell down, sadly he will not be living for very much longer.

Some of the kids displaying their hats for Fred.



Fred, with color!!
My super cute hat!
We made birthday cards today in class, Ray told me that mine wasn't pretty :(, so he tried helping me a little bit (see red mark center above "H" in birthday)
Natalie's yummy crepe thing from the night market.

No comments:

Post a Comment