About Me

Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Imagination: Pictures

Not a ton of pictures tonight but I do at least have some. (so Yuling said that I could take my camera to class, I definitely took advantage of that today- I had my camera out in almost every class :D)

Here are some of the 5 year olds, I was taking a picture of like two of them and before I knew it there were a whole bunch more wanting to be in the picture, I would have to say that the one that cracks me up the most in this picture is Brian (yellow shirt, lower center), I have no clue what he is doing but it makes me laugh.

Now Rose and Rebecca, secrets don't make friends--TELL ME!!!

I just think that this picture is really cute, this is one of the newbies Annie, and she is normally running around crazy with tons of energy, this was so unlike her, she almost looked sad.

I just love Meggy, it's not fair, why does one little girl get to be so absolutely adorable?

I just had to take a picture of this, it cracks me up more than anything. Every day we start the class with "Good Morning Class" and they then respond with "Good Morning Teacher Beth, we love you!" and then I respond again with "I love you too!" The 3 year olds thing that they are the funniest people ever when they come into the class and run up to the board and say "Good Morning Class." So it has kind of become a tradition to start the class with the 3 year olds with them all at the board and me sitting down at a chair, they all say Good Morning Class at one time or another and I just go through each of them saying "Good Morning Teacher Jared, we love you...Teacher Annie...Teacher Rennie...Teacher Josii (they are the ones in the picture)." They think that it is so funny. Yesterday was so cute though as one of the boys Jared, who is generally rambunctious said "Good Morning Class" and I responded with "Good Morning Teacher Jared, we love you!" it was the cutest thing ever because he came up to me, put his hand on my shoulder and then said "I love you too!"Ahh, don't these pictures just make a teacher so proud? Seeing them all working so very hard on your project. These are during the two afternoon classes when they were working on their passports.
Look at that face in the back, doesn't it just pull your heart strings? Today was only her 2nd day of class and obviously she has not been enjoying those two days of class so far. Today in my afternoon class we were learning about Egypt, so of course I had to turn someone into a mummy, it was so cute and fun. I was able to take the picture from the first class and put it in my PowerPoint for the 2nd class, they thought that it was really funny. It was interesting though, in my 1st class everyone wanted to be the one that was turned into a mummy but in the 2nd class almost no one raised their hand. The first mummy is Amy (5 years old) and the second mummy is Meggy (3 years old).
I just had to take a picture of this, everyday when class is over they push the tables over against the shelves and then the kids all line their bags out very nicely, I don't think that I ever saw backpacks lined out this nicely when I went to school.Natalie eating her dinner- noodle soup.I am so proud of myself in this picture, the last time I put up a picture like this was when we went to Carrefour and I was totally faking in that picture, I didn't know what I was doing-- but in this picture I am totally not faking and I know what I am doing with those chopstick thingys (;D).I have been wanting to get a backpack and so finally tonight I gave in and bought this one at the grocery store, it looks pretty nice, now lets just see if it lastsMost of the kids use markers here but I prefer to color with crayons or colored pencils, and since there are not really any for the teachers to use I got myself some tonight and some sticky notes. *Yes I know that they are all Spongebob, that is all that they had- I would have gotten something else if it was available. Doesn't that just scream out YUMMY!!!!? Let's find out...First bite, here I come...Yeah, it was totally as good as it looked, it didn't last very long- it was some kind of lemon cake and was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment