About Me

Monday, September 29, 2008

Video Tour

So here is my video tour of my apartment finally! I am a little irritated with how long it has taken to upload it all, but it is done with and I don't have to do it again, yippee!! Sorry for it being a little shaky, I am not the most steady camera person. I do also narrate the whole thing, you don't have to listen to that part if you don't want to (I hate hearing my voice on camera- ick!). Sorry about there being so many different videos, but it would have been worse to try and do bigger recordings, they go in order, left to right, down left to right, etc. Loves to all! ~Betherd~






1 comment:

  1. That was fun Beth. It was good to see a bit more of your places.

    A request. I think it'd be fun to see also the night market, the fruit stand, the supermarket etc. Other places you frequent often.

    ReplyDelete