About Me

Friday, September 12, 2008

Pinata Fun

This is probably going to be one of my biggest picture posts, but I don't care- there were so many awesome pictures taken from today's birthday party that I just wanted to share and document everything! (ok so you should be grateful, I don't think that I even put up half of the pictures from today's birthday party)Someone mentioned that they hadn't really seen any pictures of the teachers, so there are several in this post. This one is Teacher Stephanie with the blue pinata.

When we had first hung up the pinatas we hung them from the fan (future note: BAD IDEA!), and so I had to grab them every time someone hit it and stop them from turning and shaking the whole thing.

I would have to say that this is one of the hottest hats that I have ever worn, when the pink pinata broke the top broke off perfectly to make a hat.

I don't have very many good pictures of Rain, as he normally doesn't like to have them taken but I thought that Natalie did a pretty good job with this one, particularly with him sharing what he got in his candy bag.

Teacher Stephanie taking a whack at the pinata of fire (as Natalie called it).

It was kind of fun to see the teachers getting into hitting the pinatas as much as the kids. This is Teacher Michelle putting her whole self into it.


I love the expression on Teacher Jane's face, it is priceless!
I think that Natalie and I did a great job and that we got some awesome pictures from the day.
Now here are a bunch of the kids taking their turn at the pinata. Lucy- age 4
Rain (with the help of Teacher Jane)-age 4
Fiona-age 4
Wendy-age 4, another greet expression
Jimmy-age 4
Cindy-age 4
Una-age 4
Sebastian-age 4
Zoey-age 4

Yukai (also with the help of Teacher Jane)-age 4

Leslee-age 4

Little Alice-age 4
Little Little Alice- age 4
Annie- age 3
Sam- age 3
Jeff-age 3
Josii-age 3
Eric- age 4
Ruby-age 3

Rennie (with the help of Teacher Michelle)-age 3
Jared- age 3
Little Erik- age 3
Meggy- age 3
Teacher Stephanie with the blue pinata (now didn't that just turn out awesome?)
A bunch of the kids waiting in anticipation for the pinatas to start.

Cindy and Leslee- both age 4
Sebastian- age 4
Ruby again- age 3

The kids and I singing a song while they were finishing putting up the pinata.
More kids waiting.
Teacher Michelle and Teacher Stephanie trying to figure out how to hang up the pinata.
More kids!
Teacher Michelle with the Pinata of Fire.
Me handing out the candy bags to the kids.

More of the same.

Again more of the same (oh my goodness- look at how many kids there are!!!)
Teacher Stephanie hanging up the pinata from the fan.
View from the back.
These next few shots are of the kids with their candy bags and with their chains that they made.
The chains all hung up together.

Teacher Stephanie working more on hanging up the pinata.

More handing out bags.






1 comment: