About Me

Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Moon Festival" BBQ

Last night I went to the Ji-An Branch "Moon Festival" (it was postponed from last week) BBQ. It was really, really yummy- I will write more about it later in my journal post but for now here are some pictures that I took last night.

I realized that I hadn't posted any pictures of Yuling, this is one that I took last night- though not the best, I will be sure and try to get some more better pictures.

Just a group shot from the side (the little girl in pink is Allie- Yuling's niece, and the little girl in white is Ariel).

Sister Wood, one of the amazing Sister Missionaries.

Stephanie modeling the yummy grilled corn.

A view of the yummy food, table 1.

There are many shots of this view, I was quite impressed with the brethren that were cooking the food, it was really hot.

Some of the kids playing.

Another view of the cooking.

An over the head view of some of the people.

Cute baby Daniel sleeping on mommies shoulder.

The Elders got the kids to play duck, duck, goose with them- it turned into a dangerous game as some of the kids were diving in order to get someone or not to get tagged.

Another view of the people.

Again another view of the food table.

More of the Elders playing with the kids.

Yep you got it another view of the cooking.

Yum, Yum..he's cutting some of the yummy food.



I really don't know what this is, Ariel's mom called it Chinese Cake, all I know was that it was really yummy.

Just part of the bread that they bought for last night (yeah I also got sent home with one of the loaves)

The cooked vegetables

The vegetables up-close cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment