About Me

Thursday, May 21, 2009

There is sunshine..OUCH!

So what have I been up to? Well on Monday the Colony pool opened, my roommates and I were super excited, it was a beautiful sunshiny day so we all threw our swimsuits on and headed down to the pool. We sat out for awhile and then swam some, they left but I had talked to Leah and she was coming over, so I swam some more..she came over and got in the pool and we swam for awhile, then sat out for awhile, and then swim some more. All in all I was out there for 3 hours!...I didn't put any sunscreen on :( Monday evening I started to feel a little uncomfortable but didn't realize how bad it really was, now I look like this (but like 2-3x worse):

Because it is right on my shoulders and the upper part of my back I cannot put on certain important articles of clothing, so I have not gone out into public since Monday nor to work...I AM GOING INSANE! That is what I have been up to :D

Note to self: Do not forget sunscreen in future!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!! I am so sorry Beth!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I am so sorry,but can I buy you some aloe vera and sunscreen for the rest of your summer activities . . .

    ReplyDelete