About Me

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Cake


One of the local radio stations has something called the birthday book, where people can call in and enter their names on their birthday. Every day one persons name is drawn and they are the winner. The owner of the local radio station is a member of our ward and when he first started the radio station he entered our names in the book, I guess my name was still on the list and I WON this year! Among things that I got were...a cake from work (I picked carrot---what other kind is there? :D), a drink (I got a strawberry milkshake) from one of the local coffee shops, a bowl of clam chowder from Georgies (that will be going to Mom as I don't like clam chowder), and a shake from Artic Circle (I got almond fudge and Mom got raspberry cheesecake). It's such fun living in a small town and having things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment