About Me

Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

I am not going to share everything for our Christmas program yet, but I am super excited about this part and so wanted to share. Natalie I made up words to the 12 Days of Christmas, each day has to do with another song that is being sung (the only one that we couldn't make up another part to was the 1st day but that is ok because that is when we are singing the 12 Days of Christmas so it works! :D).
Rather than sing/write you the whole song I will just go from the 12th day of Christmas.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me..
12 boughs of holly,
11 shepherds watching,
10 snowflakes falling,
9 secret wishes,
8 angels singing,
7 happy children,
6 laughing reindeer,
5 silent nights,
4 balls of snow,
3 toy bags,
2 jingle bells,
and a partridge in a pear tree.

You should try singing it, it is quite cute and very catchy- especially if you add the dance moves which I am more than willing to show you ;D

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment