About Me

Friday, March 5, 2010

Beussical Sirthday!

I look at the amazing things that people can do with words and wish that I had that talent, but alas it is not meant to be :( One person that has the talent of working with words is Dr. Suess, this week was his birthday and in honor of it being so Andrea and I decided to make our morning class theme based off of his books (we were going to do our afternoon class but we now must have the same theme as the Chinese classes). I had brought several hats of my Dad's that I had inherited, not sure if I would use them but knew that a good hat is always something you should have. I decided to do something with them this week, based loosely off Cat in the Hat. I had balls and we used the different hats as baskets. But before Wednesday came of course I had to play with the hats and be, well, you know...ME! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment