About Me

Saturday, March 6, 2010

PhotoHunt: Foreign

This week during while I was searching for pictures of Taiwanese groceries stores I stumbled upon this thing called PhotoHunt, every Saturday this lady puts up a subject and you search through your pictures (that you personally taken) and find one that shows your interpretation of the subject. Of course in my general blog stalking fashion I have looked at blog many times over and love the idea. It pushes you to look through your pictures often and to also look at things through different eyes. I hope that I will be good and stay on the top of things because I think that it sounds like a fun project.
This weeks theme is Foreign, when I first read the theme I had no idea what I was going to put, yes I am in a foreign country but what picture really portrays that? So I started going through my pictures, I came across this one and I loved it It is from our trip to Taipei, at the hostel, a list of the rooms, the people sleeping in them and where they were from.





No comments:

Post a Comment