About Me

Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO!

Saturday night my roommates Candace, Janet, and Anna were going to a dollar haunted house by campus that a group was putting on in their house and they invited me to go with them. I'm not a fan of being scared and sometimes can get scared fairly easy so I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it. We waited in a very long line and finely made it into the building we were allowed to go in groups of two or three, Janet, Candace, and I went together first. There was cars to climb through with people in the front grabbing at you, you had to go downstairs into the basement, crawl through a hallway with dead people hanging from the ceiling, very dark with little light and many other scary things.
In order to keep from myself from being scared I would be silly...I said hello to one scary lady that was reaching down to touch me, when someone would try yelling at me "what are you doing in my house," I would respond "I don't know" or something like that :D
It was rather funny because I ended up having no problem with the house at all but my roommate who was talking all tough before we went inside went screaming through the whole thing and clutching to her friend that she was with.


No comments:

Post a Comment