About Me

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Double Two!

Tuesday was my birthday and I turned the big 2-2!! It was amazing because I began the day with almost no plans but by the end I had a very full day!

It started with lunch at Noodles & Co. with Mom, Sarah, Sonia, Lily, Jacob, Libbey, and Lexie...
Sarah, she scared me that she was going to stab herself in the eye as I was taking this picture.

My beautiful sister-in-law Sonia.

Lily, an adopted sister-in-law.

Jacob, my silly nephew who was more interested in his chicken noodle soup. :D

The whole group (minus my Mom, who is taking the picture)

My beautiful newest niece Alexia...isn't she gorgeous!?

She was dressed up especially for my birthday :D (in pink!!)

Sonia wants to start this new tradition where you are given a balloon to let go with a wish...after I let it go I said that I should have added my picture with phone number to help my wish come true :D

My Mom's Birthday gift was a new pair of winter boots, Sonia had a coupon to get 20% off of everything at Famous Footwear so we headed over there to look. Just our luck they were having a big sale on boots. Mom and I both found a pair that we really liked (yep the same pair :D) and were able to purchase/order them. While Mom/Sonia were paying I looked over and saw silly Sarah hanging upside-down on this chair.

My roommates Janet, Candace, and Anna were all really sweet and made me a birthday cake...it was super duper yummy! Yellow cake with fresh whipped topping (Anna even whipped it by hand as she couldn't find our hand-mixer) with fresh fruit on top. Doesn't it look delicious?
Ben was in town to have a meeting with Kyle and David and so he and Kyle took me out to frozen yogurt...Leah, Addi, Brea, and Darrell joined too! I LOVE Frozen Yogurt! It was Ben's first time trying it :D


Leah and Addi...Brea had forgotten to bring a blanket in for Addi so we wrapped her in my snuggie :D

Brea

Darrell...I don't know why but this picture cracks me up every time I see it.

Ben

Kyle

Kyle and I :D

Brea and Darrell

After frozen yogurt Ben and Kyle went home while the rest of us went back to Brea and Darrell's to hang out for a bit until the movie started. We watched Eat, Love, and Pray because it was one that I had been wanting to see. I liked the movie, though I think that it was rather long and it didn't go at all the way that I thought it was going to. I think that it won't be a movie that I will seek out again on my own but if someone else is watching it I will watch it again with them.

Thanks to all the family and friends who wished me happy birthday and who worked to make it special...I loved all the time spent with people and the wishes of happy birthday via facebook, e-mail, text, and on the phone.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Beth! I'm glad it was so great :) You deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete