About Me

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quesadillas

My roommate has a quesadilla maker and the other day a quesadilla sounded really good so I grabbed it out of the cupboard, cooked up the tortillas (I buy the uncooked ones from Costco) and got the cheese out ready to make my super yummy quesadilla.
The first quesadilla went super easy and looked beautiful when I was done, except that it had a little extra cheese seeping out the sides (of course who can ever have too much cheese?)

Because the cheese seeped out the sides I decided to put a little less cheese in my second one, I got so excited about putting the right amount of cheese that I kind of forgot to put the second tortilla on top...note to self: it works a lot better when you put the second tortilla on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment