About Me

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eggs

Happy Belated Easter Everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful time with families all gathered together and that you were able to remember the true meaning of the holiday. I know that it is not the true meaning of Easter but one thing that I look forward to every year at Easter time is seeing all the different kinds of eggs and how they are beautifully decorated, I gathered several examples of the beautiful artwork that people put onto their Easter eggs.

(Vienna)

(Ukraine)

(Ukraine again)


(Sorbian--not sure what that is?)

(Romania)

(Pysanky--I actually how to learned how to do this in 5th grade, I still have 3 or 4 eggs that I made)

(Poland)

(Pisanka)



(Hungary)

(German)


These next five are amazing, this guy carves out empty egg shells with drills, I think that they are super beautiful!




(Czech Republic)

(Croatia)

Just pretty with lots of fun colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment