About Me

Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Hair!

I have been thinking for awhile that I would like to try putting lowlights in my hair (for those of you that don't know that means darkening your hair, while highlights is lightening your hair), but I haven't really had the chance or maybe gumption to do it, well yesterday I had the time and I found out that Leah had sometime also. I also needed my hair cut (it had been almost 4 months since I last cut it). She listened to my ideas and then made suggestions, they all sounded good to me and so we started....Leah added some lowlights of a brown with a tint of red (in the end it pretty much looks like she took pieces of my hair and added a little bit of red to it) and then some blode highlights. I am really happy with it and think that it is super cute, she also added some bangs which I am not used to, I think that they are cute also but it will take some time. Here are some pictures of my new hair, sorry the pictures aren't the best but it's something, the first set are from yesterday when Leah straightened it and then the second bunch is today, I dried my hair curly and then straigthened my bangs.









No comments:

Post a Comment