About Me

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thoroughly Modern Millie

Last night Sarah and I had the opportunity to go to the opening night of Thoroughly Modern Millie at the Orem SCERA Center. I had heard of this story before but I didn't know the story/music/play. Sarah's friend Cody was in it so mostly we were going to support him (for those that know the story he was Jimmy..main part!) but we ended up really enjoying it. The dancing was very well choreographied, the sets were beautiful and very well painted. I enjoyed my evening so much, sadly I had to leave right after so wasn't really able to congratulate Cody.

Before we went to the play we went out to dinner, we went to this super yummy place called Zupas, they do sandwiches, soups, and salads (and every meal comes with bread and a chocolate dipped strawberry!)

The pretty flowers that we bought for Cody (tulips are his favorite)


Their sign/poster for the show.

Sorry that a lot of these are blurry, we weren't "technically" supposed to be taking pictures so these are all taken without flash. (and if you can't tell Cody is the redhead that is in most of the pictures :D)







This is one of my favorite pictures..and it's so clear too!





























No comments:

Post a Comment