About Me

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily


Mom reads a digital scrapbooking blog and this year they had something called December Daily- it is a book that she printed out and there is a page for each day of December. For each day there is a picture that you are supposed to take and then has two things that you should journal about-one about now and one that you are remembering. Today (December 1st) we were supposed to take a "Welcome to December" picture, so here is mine, I put a poinsetta in my hair and then stood as close as I could to the tree.
I am still working on the journaling for today-Write your thoughts about your family holiday values (present). What is your earliest family holiday memory (remembering)?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so fun! Which DS blog does she read...I'd love to participate in this challenge myself!

    ReplyDelete