About Me

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

iFit


A couple of weeks ago Mom bought a reebok tredmill from Costco. I was so-so on my excitement and energy, not sure if it was really something that I would use. But when it came I helped Mom set it up and move it to where she had cleaned a space for it. I decided to try one of the workouts, I only lasted for about 5 minutes and still wasn't too excited. Mom continued to read and found out that it came with something called ifit- one for walking and one for weight loss. I tried the weight loss one, and I loved it! I am still on the day one workout and can only do 15 out of the 20 minutes, but I feel so good when I am done and I am quite impressed with myself that I can get up to a 7% incline while going 3.4 mph at times. I know that to some it won't seem like much but when I have been doing nothing for the last several months it is impressive to me, now all I have to do is work on my eating habits and the workouts will really help! (one of the best parts is that the tredmill also came with a hook-up so that you can plug your ipod or other mp3 player directly into it and it has speakers, makes it nice so that I am not just staring at a cement wall for long periods of time)

No comments:

Post a Comment