About Me

Monday, September 27, 2010

BYU vs. Nevada

Saturday afternoon Kyle and I were going to head up to the good ol' Wilk to watch the BYU vs. Nevada football game. About 20 minutes before it was set to start I receive a text from Kyle asking if I wanted to go watch the game at the stadium instead of at the Wilk, of course I jumped at the chance. He had randomly had someone instant message him and asked if he wanted tickets to the game, I guess the guy had gotten sick and 4 tickets, so he e-mailed Kyle the tickets and we were set. We invited Brea and Darrell (and Addilyn of course :D) to join us with the extra tickets. We got some pretty good seats, 13th row, on the end! Despite us losing it was a fun afternoon spent with friends and a couple thousand other fans.


What fun would a game be without pictures taken :D Brea and I


My big Bro and I. I have really enjoyed having Kyle in Provo with me...isn't is amazing how we can have a completely different relationship than when we were younger (when I would certainly would not have appreciated having him close)


The new Mama! Who would have thought that she would be taking Addilyn to her first football game when she was only 3 1/2 weeks old?


Brea and Darrell

Baby Addilyn, she was still waking up from her long nap (she is really good and can sleep through all the noise of the game)


It got really confusing for me at some points because Nevada was blue and white too!


Our seats were amazing besides this one part...we had the sun in our eyes the whole time! Amazingly though the next day I wasn't burnt as I thought that I would be.


I just think this picture is funny of Brea and her finger in the binky.


Brea!


Cute baby Addilyn!


Of course I had to add another one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment