About Me

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Night of Firsts!

I know that some of you are going to think that this is crazy, but...I had never done a snow angel before (remember it didn't snow very often growing up and when it did there was definitely not enough to be doing a snow angel).

Mom, Kyle and I were just returning from going to dinner, I had ran over to the mailbox to grab the mail and on the way back I looked at my Mom's front yard, saw all the snow and had the sudden urge to make a snow angel. I handed all of my stuff to my Mom and walked into the middle of the yard. I was a little unsure of how to get down as I'm not a fan of just throwing myself backwards onto the ground, eventually I made it down and had fun going back and forth. When I was finished Kyle had to help pull me out so that I wouldn't ruin it. For my first snow angel it's not too shabby, if I do say so :D

No comments:

Post a Comment