About Me

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To The Future


Today this place and I became acquaintances again (I thought about saying friends but I'm not quite sure that we have made it there yet). In 2 1/2 hours I will begin my first class of the semester and I'm shaking a bit thinking about it. I haven't always done so well with school, which it why partially it was so easy to stay away.  I'm scared that I will do terribly and I will think "well there you go, school is not for you." and I'm a bit scared that I will do awesome and I will think "well what has your problem been all of this time?" and have no explanation. Kind of silly either way. I love living at home and getting to do stuff with Mom all of the time and I even enjoy working at Trafalga (most of the time), but is it where I want to be for the rest of my life? NO! So here is to the future as I take a giant leap (of faith, excitement, nervousness, etc.) into school!

3 comments:

  1. Having personally failed at school myself, I'd have to say it sucks, but it's not the end all. I actually am graduating this year!

    Anyways, I doubt that you will fail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newport Cigarettes, in the November north latitude 40 ' 35 '' places, for example Beijing, suitable to carry on this kind of open country not too the cigar grand feast, because has the wind, the cold weather will ruin your interest. You may choose in a personal place or the cigar room, carries on this kind to have the smoke relaxation behavior. Cheap Newport Cigarettes Imperial Palace's city wall, some yard which calls four to gather, two buildings are a special cigar room, it is said here is the national capital Cuba cigar variety most complete place. In addition, the palace hotel's Davidoff cigar novelty shop, Kunlun Mountains Hotel's Mcknew Du Dian, international club Denny Liyi the dining room and the bar, may have the enough space and the atmosphere enjoy the cigar. Actually, other Marlboro Lights outside Beijing's, you also can always between discover a small cigar room carelessly Newports Cigarettes Website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and excellent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!
    Lenox Heritage European Sham

    ReplyDelete